Monday, May 17, 2010

May 17

!Art Updates!

-Photo Narative: DONE!
Gabe Vs The Cake

-Pixel Girl: DONE!
PokeNight May Calendar
I had to cut out the words from the original cuse of the rules but I loved the original more so here it is.
Gotta catch em all! Warcraft Pokemon!

-Etsy: Blue and Gold Portfolio

-Collaboration: The Old and The New

-Web Portfolio: DONE!
eDocs: InfinitysProductions
dropbox(aka permanent): InfinitysProductions

-dropbox is a free web hosting site that is, so far, the best way to publish an iWeb website outside of paying for MobileMe that I've found. You download there program (I've had no issues and it comes highly recommended so I'm 99.99999999% sure its perfectly safe) which creates a folder on your system that is directly linked to there web hosting system and as long as your connected to the web your files will be automatically updated when you save from iWeb.

You get 2GBs free but you can pay to get more. But to put it in perspective, my whole site only takes up 4MBs which barely moves the used space bar.

-Stop Motion: DONE!
Fading Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment